We have created a direct channel on WhatsApp so you can text us at your convenience.
Just ask us a question or raise a concern and one of our customer representatives will assist you on chat.
We are happy to answer all your queries, from opening hours, locating lost items, learning about specific services and much more. Just ask it or suggest it and we will be happy to support you.
We are on a journey of creating wonderful experiences and great moments for you and your loved ones at City Centre Muscat.
Daily prize bonanza for 45 days including mobile phones, tablets and kitchen appliances from Carrefour
• Celebrate the spirit of Ramadan with traditional décor at the malls
• Get involved in charitable and cultural activities all month
• Express yourself with City Centres bold fashion campaign ‘Stay True for Spring Summer’
• Get summer ready with new stores Anotah, Furla and Farmasi at City Centre Muscat
• Escape from the mirror maze to win instant prizes from April 14-24
• Malls launch ‘Earth Hour should last more than 60 minutes’ campaign to help residents stay on eco-friendly path
• City Centres produce short film ‘Earth Monsters’ to highlight the need to fight unsustainable practices
• Residents invited to join the malls as they dim lights on March 30
• Malls websites to run on energy saving mode during Earth Hour
Complimentary wheelchairs, designated parking spots and accessible restrooms are among the useful facilities offered
• City Centre first to collaborate with international colour expert Pantone to create visual representation of Mother’s Day
• Pink (2337C) chosen as the Colour of Mother’s Day
• Public invited to be part of the search for Colour of Mother’s Day in lead up to reveal
14 lucky shoppers to spin the wheel and win instant prizes